Fairvilla University is excited to announce a new class, Pride and Pleasure: Sex Ed for Everybody! Join Certified Sex Educator/Certified Sexual Health Resource Amber Baxter for this inclusive presentation about pleasure & affirmation for everyone in the LGBTQIA+ community!
Everyone deserves information about health, wellness, pleasure, presentation & affirmation. So often, these conversations don't include details to support the needs of the LGBTQIA+ community, and that's where this class can help fill in those gaps! This inclusive class will cover a variety of topics and offerings, such as-
- Navigating gender dysphoria and euphoria
- Unpacking hurt and trauma associated with gender and sexuality
- Navigating open communication with partners
- How to find LGBTQIA+ toys and pleasure products
- How-to's on picking packers, binders, and other gender-affirming items
- Community and education-building tools
- An open Q&A session to answer all your questions!
This class is free to anyone 18+. Let Fairvilla University be your resource for open and honest information on LGBTQIA+ sex education, so don't miss out on this fun and exciting new class!
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Attendees must be 18 years of age or older
- Classes are inclusive and non-gendered. This class is suitable for all gender identities and sexual orientations.
- You will receive a code for 15% off all purchases online and in any Fairvilla store (can be used for a limited time)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR ISSUES, PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]